OVER THE BARS GANG PRESENTS A RETURN TO RETRO RACING AT EDDIEVILLE JUNE 13TH AND 14TH 2020
TWO DAYS, TWO WAYS! This is not a NMA Points event.
WE Are RETURNING TO A TWO DAY EVENT FOR THIS EVENT AND BRINGING BACK THE TWO PERSON (4 LAP TEAM RACE)
Race schedule is the same for both days :
9:00AM – 2 Person Team Race – 4 laps. Must switch riders after each lap. 2 laps each.
10:00AM – Junior A’s B’s and C’s
11:30Am – Short Course – OPEN C, 200C, VET C, SENIOR B&C, WOMEN, SPORTSMAN, SUPER SENIOR A & B, MASTERS AND 15 & UNDER.
1:30PM – long Course – AA, OPEN A&B, 200 A&B,VET A&B AND SENIOR A and Expert Women.
Gate Fee – $10.00 – 8 & under free. $10.00 weekend camping fee
Solo races entries – $40.00
Junior A’s, B’s, C’s race entries -$25.00
Team Race per rider – $20.00
Pre registration is highly recommended. We are using The NMA letter designations for this race. Most classes correspond with the OMRA Letter designations. THIS IS NOT A NMA POINTS EVENT. Please download the NMA entry form from our web site. (Short course, Long course, Junior A, B or C’s) Please have your class entry forms filled out when you arrive at the track.
You must e-mail or text me the following information:
- Class that you are riding in.
- Your rider number that you have on your bike. (If you do not have one we will assign you one)
- Will you be riding both days?
- Do you have this number on all three number plates on your bike or do you want us to make you a set of yellow stickies. You must also have the class letter designator after your rider number
- Do you have a transponder with the correct number. Will it need to be re-burned?
- Do we need to burn a new transponder for you? If we need to burn a new transponder for you there will be a $5.00 charge.
We can do Paypal, checks or cash.
99 DB AT ALL OTBG EVENTS
We will observe The Covid-19 Rules and Guide lines.
- STAY AT HOME IF YOU HAVE COLD OR FLU LIKE SYMTOMS!
- Please Maintain a safe 6 foot distance between people not in your group
- We require facial coverings in Areas where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Limit your group to only those that live within your household unit.
- Please bring your own personal sanitation supplies. Hand sanitizer and toilet paper.
- Please bring your own pen to sign forms with.
- There is a county wide burn ban in effect. NO CAMPFIRES. You can use propane fire pits